Multibagger stocks for year 2018(3 min read)
Year 2017 has been fantastic for the stock market with whooping returns of 28%. Party has just started and will continue throughout 2018. I have handpicked best stocks for the year 2018 which can turn out to be multi-bagger.
10 MULTIBAGGER STOCKS FOR YOUR PORTFOLIO:
1) KEI INDUSTRIES: Government`s theme of electricity for all. The company is already in collaboration with REC as a power cable and wire supplier for various projects and it is believed that the railway electrification project also goes to the leader of this sector- KEI industries which can rerate the stock price. CMP- 376. One year reasonable target 800+
2) KIRLOSKAR FERROUS: One of the largest producers of pig iron used in industries. Kirloskar parentage group. It is going to increase it`s production capacity soon. Not too many players in the segment. CMP -112. One year target 180+
3) SANGHI INDUSTRIES: One of the largest producers of low-cost cement. A key beneficiary of housing for all project. usually posts solid growth in the third and fourth quarters every year. its peers are as expensive as three times its stock price so a strong rerating can be seen after Motilal Oswal has started coverage with a buy call. CMP-139. One year target 265+
4) INFOSYS: After the entry of the new CEO a new ray of hope is seen for this company. improvement in a quarter to quarter results, successful cost reduction initiatives and fresh orders can take this stock to it`s past glorious days. CMP-1042. One year target 1800.
5) SANWARIA CONSUMER LTD.: The stock has already given an 800%growth last year but its journey has just begun as it has added multi-operational businesses and new products recently. Tie up with Patanjali for supplying raw materials, robust and growing quarter results, soon to be a pan-India presence all these are triggers for the stock to continue posting good numbers. CMP-26. One year target 95+
6) STERLITE TECHNOLOGIES: The company is a key beneficiary of digital India campaign as it is the only company with a reasonably good PE ratio with a large market cap compared to its peers. Has a global presence and the only Indian company as of now which has got a 5G project in hand. CMP-292. One year target 800+
7) FINEOTEX CHEMICALS LTD.: Zero debt, dividend-paying specialty chemicals company with a clientele in more than 30 countries. The chemicals are used in various industries including textile industry which is going to be the best performing sector in 2018. CMP- 76. One year target 185+
8) L.T. FOODS: The company is well known for its Daawat basmati rice. The company is aiming to generate at least 1 crore from each of its product every year with an ambition of becoming 1 billion turnover company. It also has plans of opening up its own outlets in 5 countries of Europe to start its European direct business which will generate 75% more revenues every year. Since it is expected in this budget that the export sector gets a thumbs up, LT Foods is going to give unimaginable returns from here as many mutual fund houses have already started investing in this stock in bulk. CMP-91. One year target 240+
9) L&T FINANCE HOLDINGS: The company is in the consolidating phase after reaching 210 levels one month back. It
s unique business model, wide presence, and a large market cap can drive it to its actual evaluated price in the coming year. CMP-174. One year target 260+
10) JAMNA AUTO: Auto ancillary company with a 72% market share in auto suspension products with a huge order book, surplus cash flow, huge dividend yield and a long list of clients. Also ranked in world top 3 companies in the segment. Since suspension products are going to be used by both nonelectric and futuristic electric vehicles, the business of Jamna auto will be unaffected by the entry of electric vehicles. CMP-81. One year target 210+
Happy and prosperous new year
Disclaimer: We are No way responsible for any losses whatsoever. Please do your own research before investing in above stocks.