About Us – Wealthpedia
Welcome to wealthpedia.in !!! This is the place to know anything and everything about Personal Finance and Wealth building. We provide smart ideas for wealth creation. Money is the subject we never learned in our school. Through this blog, we challenge the traditional thought process related to Money.
We believe that in today’s dynamic and uncertain economic environment, the traditional thought process cannot help you grow your money. To build a wealth one needs to understand the basics of the money and how to manage it efficiently. Personal finance is the topic most of us are avoiding talking about. Because we are afraid of talking about it. We help you to learn about various aspects of personal finance.
Through this blog, we want to spread financial awareness and help people in achieving excellence in money matters. Please note that the views expressed on this blog/comments and clarifications are meant for reference and guidance for the readers to get the clarity on the topics. This should not be taken as investment advice or legal opinion.
We discuss various subjects like personal finance, financial planning, the stock market, insurance, credit and loans, mutual funds which we feel help others make better financial decisions about their money.
If you are seeking professional advice suitable for your situation, there are many good certified financial professionals available to help you out. We at Wealthpedia just try to educate the people on money matters.
We don’t sell any products here, Wealthpedia is not affiliated with any of the agency or broker. So we can’t help you sell any financial products like mutual funds, insurance etc.
Author of the Blog
Mr.Vishal Jhaveri, Founder, and Editor of this blog is the Personal Finance Expert. Interestingly, Mr. Jhaveri also covers areas like Investment, Stocks, Mutual Funds, Credit Score, Taxation. He is well-known for his articles on healthy financial life.
Why are we different from the crowd?
- We don’t believe in sharing what you already know.
- We are not here to make money, rather we want to make people aware of their personal finance.
- We share real-life experience and honest and unbiased review.
- We provide practical solutions/help to real life money problem.
- We simplify the complex financial jargons and explain it in easy to understand language.
If you found this content useful, please subscribe for getting regular updates directly into your mailbox.
We confirm that:
- Your email address is safe with us, we will not share it with anyone.
- We promise we will not spam.
- You will not get any product promotion emails from ourside.
We are damn serious about the privacy of our subscribers. Let’s have a look at how we collect information from our readers and what we do with it.
As you visit the website, we may collect the following details.
- The web browser and operating system you use.
- Date and time of your visit to our website.
- Which all pages you have accessed and what have you downloaded.
We collect this data only for the measuring the usage pattern and your interest. We will use this information to improve our services, user experience, and website design.