Cellecor Gadgets IPO subscription status started on September 15, 2023 and will close on September 20, 2023. Cellecor Gadgets to raise around ₹50.77 crores via IPO. The investors’ portion for QIB is 50%, NII is 15%, and Retail is 35%. The price band is fixed at ₹87 to ₹92 per equity share.
Cellecor Gadgets IPO Subscription Status
|bNII (bids above ₹10L)||–|
|sNII (bids below ₹10L)||–|
Cellecor Gadgets IPO Investor Categories
- Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB): Financial Institutions, Banks, FIIs, and Mutual Funds
- Non-Institutional Investors(NII): Individual Investors, NRIs, Companies, Trusts, etc.
- Retail Individual Investors (RII): Retail Individual Investors or NRIs
- Employee (EMP): Eligible Employees
- Others: Eligible Shareholders
Cellecor Gadgets IPO Review
Cellecor Gadgets is an Indian company that deals in the procurement, branding, and distribution of televisions, mobile phones, Smart Wearables, mobile accessories, smart watches, and neckbands. The company was incorporated in 2020 and is headquartered in Delhi.
Cellecor Gadgets’ IPO opened for subscription on September 15, 2023, and closes on September 19, 2023. The issue price is set at ₹25 to ₹27 per share. The company is offering a total of 5,518,800 shares, of which 1,834,800 shares are a fresh issue and 3,684,000 shares are an offer for sale.
The proceeds from the IPO will be used to fund the company’s growth initiatives, such as expanding its product offerings, investing in technology, and setting up a manufacturing facility.
Here is a summary of the key factors to consider before investing in Cellecor Gadgets’ IPO:
- Company fundamentals: Cellecor Gadgets is a relatively new company with a short track record. The company has been growing rapidly in recent years, but it is still not profitable.
- Valuation: Cellecor Gadgets’ IPO is priced at a P/E ratio of around 24, which is higher than its listed peers.
- Risks: The electronic goods market is a competitive market. Cellecor Gadgets is also facing increasing competition from online retailers.
Overall, Cellecor Gadgets’ IPO is a risky investment. Investors should carefully consider the risks before investing.
Here are some of the pros and cons of investing in Cellecor Gadgets’ IPO:
- Growing company with a strong brand name
- Plans to invest in growth initiatives
- Potential to tap into the growing demand for electronic goods in India
- Relatively new company with a short track record
- Not profitable yet
- High valuation
- Competitive market
Ultimately, the decision of whether or not to invest in Cellecor Gadgets’ IPO is up to you. Do your own research and decide if the investment is right for you.
Here are some additional things to consider before investing in Cellecor Gadgets’ IPO:
- The company’s financial performance: Cellecor Gadgets has been growing rapidly in recent years, but it is still not profitable. The company’s profitability will be a key factor in its long-term success.
- The competitive landscape: The electronic goods market is a competitive market. Cellecor Gadgets is also facing increasing competition from online retailers.
- The company’s management team: The management team is responsible for the company’s success. Investors should carefully evaluate the management team’s experience and track record.
Select Your Favorite Section