Holmarc Opto-Mechatronics IPO Subscription Details: Holmarc Opto-Mechatronics is set to launch its initial public offering (IPO) on September 15, 2023. The IPO will close on September 20, 2023. The company is looking to raise ₹11.40 crores through the IPO. The investors’ portion for QIB/NII is 50%, Retail is 50%. The market lot is 3000 shares.
Holmarc Opto-Mechatronics IPO Subscription Status
|bNII (bids above ₹10L)||–|
|sNII (bids below ₹10L)||–|
Holmarc Opto-Mechatronics IPO Investor Categories
- Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB): Financial Institutions, Banks, FIIs, and Mutual Funds
- Non-Institutional Investors(NII): Individual Investors, NRIs, Companies, Trusts, etc.
- Retail Individual Investors (RII): Retail Individual Investors or NRIs
- Employee (EMP): Eligible Employees
- Others: Eligible Shareholders
Holmarc Opto-Mechatronics IPO Review
Holmarc Opto-Mechatronics is an Indian company that designs, develops, and manufactures scientific instruments and devices for industries, research, and educational institutes. The company was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
Holmarc Opto-Mechatronics’ IPO opened for subscription on September 15, 2023, and closes on September 20, 2023. The issue price is set at ₹40 per share. The company is offering a total of 28.5 lakh shares, of which 25 lakh shares are a fresh issue and 3.5 lakh shares are an offer for sale.
The proceeds from the IPO will be used to fund the company’s growth initiatives, such as expanding its product offerings, investing in technology, and setting up a new manufacturing facility.
Here is a summary of the key factors to consider before investing in Holmarc Opto-Mechatronics’ IPO:
- Company fundamentals: Holmarc Opto-Mechatronics is a well-established company with a good track record. The company has been growing at a CAGR of 15% in the past three years.
- Valuation: Holmarc Opto-Mechatronics’ IPO is priced at a P/E ratio of around 20, which is reasonable for a company in its growth stage.
- Risks: The scientific instruments and devices market is a competitive market. Holmarc Opto-Mechatronics is also facing increasing competition from global players.
Overall, Holmarc Opto-Mechatronics’ IPO is a good investment for investors who are looking for a growth company in the scientific instruments and devices market.
Here are some of the pros and cons of investing in Holmarc Opto-Mechatronics’ IPO:
- Well-established company with a good track record
- Growing at a CAGR of 15% in the past three years
- Plans to invest in growth initiatives
- Potential to tap into the growing demand for scientific instruments and devices in India
- Competitive market
- Global players are entering the market
- Relatively high valuation
Ultimately, the decision of whether or not to invest in Holmarc Opto-Mechatronics’ IPO is up to you. Do your own research and decide if the investment is right for you.
Select Your Favorite Section