Life Insurance Corporation of India is offering an online payment option for its insurance policies. It is an easy way to pay the policy premium online. You don’t have to go to the LIC office just for making the payment. But the real problem arises when you need the payment receipt for your income tax purpose. In this article, I will tell you how to download the LIC premium payment certificate from its official website.
Before we move ahead you must have to register yourself on to LIC e-service portal for generating the policy payment certificate for the particular period.
So in case, you are not registered on the portal, here is the process for getting yourself registered on the LIC e-service portal.
- Visit LIC’s official website: www.licindia.in
- Click on the “Customer Portal” on the left sidebar
- Click on the new user
- Enter your policy number, date of birth, email address, PAN number, Mobile number, etc.
- Tick on the checkbox to confirm that the given mobile number is being used by you only.
- Click on the “Proceed” button
- On the next screen, you will be required to choose your account user name and password
- Your account will be activated
- Now login with the user ID and password and go to the basic service tab to add the existing policy
How to Download LIC Premium Payment Certificate?
Now let’s check the process of downloading LIC premium payment certificate
- Visit the LIC e-service portal: https://ebiz.licindia.in/D2CPM/#Login
- Log in with your user ID and password and date of birth
- You will be directed to the dashboard
- Click on the policy and it will further open the list of the policy you have mapped under your user ID
- On the left sidebar, you will see the option of “Policy Premium Paid Statement”
- Click on that option, and it will open the list of active policies under your user name.
- Select the policy number for which you want to generate the LIC premium payment certificate
- Click on the generate statement and your certificate will be generated in PDF format
Ensure that your pop-up blocker is turned off, otherwise, you will not be able to generate the PDF document in your browser.
The certificate contains information about the policy like premium mode, premium amount, payment date, collecting and servicing branch, etc.
If you are facing any issue in downloading a LIC premium payment certificate post your query in the comment section I will try to answer it as early as possible.