If you are reading this post means you want to create wealth! Well, who doesn’t want to?? For creating a wealth, you need to be alert and updated with the latest news of the stock market and companies you are tracking. There are tons of ways you can get the updates from the industry experts in India. One such website is www.moneycontrol.com which is India’s top and reliable source of the latest updates in the Indian stock market. In a busy daily routine, we don’t have enough time to check the latest updates. So Moneycontrol has come up with the new service wherein you can get the Moneycontrol alerts on WhatsApp.
Earlier Wishfin has started providing a free CIBIL score on WhatsApp, now money control has come up with WhatsApp service for news and updates.
What you will get on Moneycontrol alerts on WhatsApp?
- Faster updates on the market
- Breaking news stories
- Tips and trends
- Business developments
- Analysis and opinion
- Global markets, politics, business, and economy
How to sign up for Moneycontrol alerts on WhatsApp?
- Go to MoneyControl’s website
- Click on the “Moneycontrol on WhatsApp” image on the top left corner as shown in the below image
- It will open a new window, click on the “subscribe now” button. Make sure you have accepted the Privacy Statement
- On click, it will direct you to WhatsApp Web
- Scan the QR code from the WhatsApp settings
- Send “START” on the chat showing on your screen
- Save the number into your contact list, you will ONLY get the alerts if you have saved the number to your contact list
- You will get the Welcome message from the MoneyControl.com
- You are now ready to receive the updates from moneycontrol
- You can unsubscribe anytime by sending “STOP” message in the chat
You can also subscribe to the alerts by clicking on this link: https://www.moneycontrol.com/whatsapp_mc.html
It’s very easy to use this service that too free of charge. Moneycontrol will use your mobile number to answer your queries. It may also send you promotional offers, but I think they will benefit you as you will get the latest offers from the financial market in India.
There is no harm in testing this service as its free of cost and you can unsubscribe at any time you want.