EMS Limited IPO subscription status started on Friday September 08, 2023 and will close on September 12, 2023. EMS Limited IPO to raise around ₹321 crores via IPO. The retail quota is 35%, QIB is 50%, and HNI is 15%. The price band is fixed at ₹200 to ₹211 per equity share.
EMS Limited IPO Subscription Status
|bNII (bids above ₹10L)||4.78x|
|sNII (bids below ₹10L)||8.43x|
EMS Limited IPO Investor Categories
- Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB): Financial Institutions, Banks, FIIs, and Mutual Funds
- Non-Institutional Investors(NII): Individual Investors, NRIs, Companies, Trusts, etc.
- Retail Individual Investors (RII): Retail Individual Investors or NRIs
- Employee (EMP): Eligible Employees
- Others: Eligible Shareholders
EMS Limited IPO Review
EMS Limited is a water and wastewater management company that has filed an IPO to raise ₹321.24 crores. The IPO is priced at ₹200 to ₹211 per share. The issue opens on September 8, 2023 and closes on September 12, 2023.
The company has a strong order book of ₹17,449.2 crores as of July 15, 2023. The majority of these projects are funded by the World Bank, which assures timely payments. The company is also selective in bidding for high-margin projects, which has helped it maintain an EBITDA margin of 30% and a PAT margin of 20%.
The IPO proceeds will be used to fund working capital requirements for existing and upcoming projects. The company is also planning to expand its geographical presence and enter new business lines.
Some of the risks associated with the IPO include:
- The company is a relatively new player in the water and wastewater management industry.
- The industry is highly competitive and subject to government regulations.
- The company’s future growth prospects depend on the availability of government funding for water and wastewater projects.
Overall, the EMS Limited IPO is a good option for investors who are looking for exposure to the water and wastewater management industry. The company has a strong order book, a healthy financial profile, and a clear growth strategy. However, investors should be aware of the risks associated with the industry before investing.
Here are some of the pros and cons of the EMS Limited IPO:
- Strong order book of ₹17,449.2 crores
- High EBITDA margin of 30%
- PAT margin of 20%
- Majority of projects funded by World Bank
- Selective in bidding for high-margin projects
- IPO proceeds to be used for working capital requirements and expansion
- Relatively new player in the water and wastewater management industry
- Highly competitive industry
- Subject to government regulations
- Future growth prospects depend on government funding
Ultimately, the decision of whether or not to subscribe to the EMS Limited IPO is up to individual investors. However, it is important to do your own research and understand the risks before making any investment decisions.
EMS Limited IPO Subscription Status FAQs
The allocation date is 18th September 2023 for EMS Limited IPO.
EMS IPO is subscribed 15.05 times as on 12th September 2023,
Here is the step-by-step guide on how to check allotment status of EMS Limited.
The EMS Limited will be listed on NSE and BSE on 18th September 2023.
Select Your Favorite Section