Master Components IPO subscription status started on September 18, 2023 and will close on September 21, 2023. Master Components IPO to raise around ₹15.46 crores via IPO. The retail quota is 50%, while QIB/NII is 50%. The price band is fixed at ₹140 per equity share.
Master Components Limited IPO Details: Master Components is set to launch its initial public offering (IPO) on September 18, 2023. The IPO will close on September 21, 2023. The company is looking to raise ₹15.46 crores through the IPO. The investors’ portion for QIB/NII is 50%, Retail is 50%. The market lot is 1000 shares.
Master Components IPO Subscription Status
|bNII (bids above ₹10L)||–|
|sNII (bids below ₹10L)||–|
Master Components IPO Investor Categories
- Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB): Financial Institutions, Banks, FIIs, and Mutual Funds
- Non-Institutional Investors(NII): Individual Investors, NRIs, Companies, Trusts, etc.
- Retail Individual Investors (RII): Retail Individual Investors or NRIs
- Employee (EMP): Eligible Employees
- Others: Eligible Shareholders
Master Components IPO Review
Master Components is a Nashik-based company engaged in the manufacturing of plastic engineering components and subassemblies. The company was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in Nashik, Maharashtra. Master Components offers a wide range of plastic components, including injection molded components, extrusion molded components, and blow molded components. The company’s products are used in a variety of industries, including automotive, electrical, electronics, and consumer goods.
Master Components has a strong financial track record. The company’s revenue has grown steadily over the past few years, and its profitability has also improved.
- Revenue: ₹20 crores (FY 2022-23)
- Profit after tax: ₹5 crores (FY 2022-23)
- Net margin: 25% (FY 2022-23)
The company’s financial performance is supported by its strong customer base, which includes leading automotive and electrical companies in India. The company also benefits from its low-cost production base.
Master Components is raising ₹15.43 crores through its IPO. The IPO price band is ₹135-140 per share. The IPO will open for subscription on September 18, 2023, and close on September 21, 2023.
Pros and Cons
- Strong financial track record with steady revenue growth and improved profitability.
- Strong customer base, which includes leading automotive and electrical companies in India.
- Low-cost production base.
- IPO proceeds will be used to finance expansion plans, which will help the company to increase its production capacity and meet the growing demand.
- Operating in a highly competitive and fragmented segment.
- Financial performance sensitive to the overall economic conditions.
- Small equity capital post IPO indicates longer gestation for migration to mainboard.
Master Components is a well-established plastic components manufacturing company with a strong financial track record. The company is well-positioned to benefit from the growing demand for plastic components in India. The IPO proceeds will be used to finance expansion plans, which will help the company to increase its production capacity and meet the growing demand.
However, investors should carefully consider the risks involved before investing in the Master Components IPO. The company is operating in a highly competitive and fragmented segment. Its financial performance is also sensitive to the overall economic conditions. Additionally, the small equity capital post IPO indicates that it may take longer for the company to migrate to the mainboard of the NSE.
Master Components IPO is a good option for investors looking for exposure to the plastic components manufacturing industry. However, investors should carefully consider the risks involved before investing.
Recommendation for retail investors:
Retail investors can apply for the Master Components IPO if they are comfortable with the risks involved. The IPO is a good option for investors looking for exposure to the plastic components manufacturing industry. However, retail investors should consider investing a small portion of their portfolio in this IPO.
Recommendation for institutional investors:
Institutional investors can consider investing in the Master Components IPO if they are looking for a well-established company with a strong financial track record. However, institutional investors should do their own due diligence before investing in the IPO.
Master Components IPO Subscription Status FAQs
The allocation date is 26th September 2023 for Master Components IPO.
Master Components IPO is subscribed 1.03 times as on 18th September 2023,
Here is the step-by-step guide on how to check allotment status.
The Master Components IPO will be listed on NSE SME on 29th September 2023.
Select Your Favorite Section