It is an auto ancillairy company which produces and sells ductile iron castings and grey iron castings worldwide.
- It has an equity base of just Rs.17.40crore that is supported by reserves of around Rs.329 crores, the debt on the company is just 73.41crores
- 74.59% Promotor Holding, Promotor and their relatives are actively buying shares from open marker from last one month
- During FY17, it has posted profit of Rs.33.98crore as against profit of Rs.31.87crore in FY16 on sales of Rs.574.56crore fetching an EPS of Rs.3.91
- It is available at PE ratio of 22.16 against industry PE of 29.14
- It is regular dividend paying company & company has declares 45% dividend for FY17
- Technically the stock is on verge of a breakout, huge move expected.