Unihealth Consultancy IPO subscription status: The IPO has started on Friday September 08, 2023 and will close on September 12, 2023. Unihealth Consultancy to raise around ₹56.66 crores via IPO. The retail quota is 35%, QIB is 50%, and HNI is 15%. The price band is fixed at ₹126 to ₹132 per equity share.
Unihealth Consultancy IPO Subscription Status
|bNII (bids above ₹10L)
|sNII (bids below ₹10L)
Unihealth Consultancy IPO Investor Categories
- Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB): Financial Institutions, Banks, FIIs, and Mutual Funds
- Non-Institutional Investors(NII): Individual Investors, NRIs, Companies, Trusts, etc.
- Retail Individual Investors (RII): Retail Individual Investors or NRIs
Unihealth Consultancy IPO Review
Unihealth Consultancy Limited is a healthcare service provider that has filed an IPO to raise ₹56.55 crores. The IPO is priced at ₹126 to ₹132 per share. The issue opens on September 8, 2023 and closes on September 12, 2023.
The company provides a wide range of healthcare services, including diagnostic services, clinical research, and medical tourism. It has a strong presence in India and Africa, with over 100 centers across the two continents.
The IPO proceeds will be used to fund working capital requirements, expansion, and repayment of debt.
Here are some of the pros and cons of the Unihealth Consultancy IPO:
- Strong presence in India and Africa
- Wide range of healthcare services
- Growing demand for healthcare services in India and Africa
- IPO proceeds to be used for working capital requirements, expansion, and repayment of debt
- High debt-to-equity ratio
- Profitability has been declining in recent years
- Competition from larger players
Overall, the Unihealth Consultancy IPO is a good option for investors who are looking for exposure to the healthcare sector. The company has a strong presence in India and Africa, and it is well-positioned to benefit from the growing demand for healthcare services in these markets. However, investors should be aware of the risks associated with the company’s high debt-to-equity ratio and declining profitability before investing.
Here are some additional things to consider before investing in the Unihealth Consultancy IPO:
- The company has a high debt-to-equity ratio of 2.5 times. This means that the company has more debt than equity. This could be a risk if the company is unable to repay its debt.
- The company’s profitability has been declining in recent years. This could be a sign that the company is facing challenges.
- The company is facing increasing competition from larger players. This could make it difficult for the company to grow its market share.
If you are considering investing in the Unihealth Consultancy IPO, it is important to weigh the risks and rewards carefully. You should also do your own research and consult with a financial advisor before making any investment decisions.
Unihealth Consultancy IPO Subscription Status FAQs
The allocation date for Unihealth Consultancy is 15th September 2023.
The subscription status of Unihealth IPO is 1.28 times of the offer as on 7th September 2023.
Here is the step-by-step guide on how to check Unihealth Consultancy allotment status.