JSW Infrastructure IPO Details: The scheduled date for JSW Infra IPO has been confirmed. The IPO is set to enter the market on September 25th and conclude on September 27th. The company aims to gather approximately ₹2800 crores through this IPO. This sum includes a fresh issue of ₹2800 crores via – shares, each valued at ₹1. The retail quota is 10%, while QIB is 75% and HNI is 15%.
What is JSW Infrastructure Limited IPO?
JSW Infrastructure Limited IPO is an initial public offering (IPO) by JSW Infrastructure Limited, a port operating company in India. The IPO is expected to raise up to Rs 2,800 crore ($340 million) by issuing 28 crore equity shares of face value Rs 10 each. The issue price is yet to be determined, but the grey market premium is around 10%. The IPO will open for subscription on September 25, 2023 and close on September 27, 2023. The shares are expected to be listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and the National Stock Exchange (NSE) on October 3, 2023.
JSW Infrastructure is the second largest port operator in India in terms of cargo handling capacity. The company operates 10 ports and terminals across India, with a total cargo handling capacity of 158.43 million tonnes per annum. The company’s major ports are located in Paradip, Krishnapatnam, Gangavaram, and Visakhapatnam.
The proceeds from the IPO will be used to repay debt, acquire land, and fund future expansion plans.
Here are the key details of the JSW Infrastructure IPO:
- Issue size: Up to Rs 2,800 crore ($340 million)
- Number of shares: 28 crore equity shares of face value Rs 10 each
- Issue price: To be determined
- Grey market premium: Around 10%
- Subscription dates: September 25-27, 2023
- Listing date: October 3, 2023
Objectives of JSW Infrastructure IPO
The objectives of the JSW Infrastructure IPO are to:
- Repay debt: The company has a debt of Rs 2,100 crore. The proceeds from the IPO will be used to repay a portion of this debt.
- Acquire land: The company plans to acquire land for future expansion.
- Fund future expansion plans: The company has plans to expand its port operations and enter new markets. The proceeds from the IPO will be used to fund these plans.
- General corporate purposes: The company may also use the proceeds from the IPO for general corporate purposes, such as marketing and advertising.
JSW Infrastructure IPO Date & Price Band Details
|IPO Open:||September 25, 2023|
|IPO Close:||September 27, 2023|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹2800 Crores|
|Fresh Issue:||Approx ₹2800 Crores|
|Offer for Sale:||Approx ₹ Crores|
|Face Value:||₹2 Per Equity Share|
|IPO Price Band:||₹113 to ₹119 Per Share|
|IPO Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
|DRHP Draft Prospectus:||Click Here|
|RHP Draft Prospectus:||Click Here|
JSW Infrastructure IPO Market Lot
The JSW Infrastructure IPO minimum market lot is [.] shares with ₹[.] application amount. The retail investors can apply up-to 13 lots with [.] shares or ₹[.] amount.
JSW Infrastructure IPO Allotment & Listing Dates
The JSW Infrastructure IPO date is September 25 and the close date is September 27. The JSW Infrastructure IPO allotment will be finalized on October 3, 2023 and the IPO listing on October 6.
|Anchor Investors Allotment:||September 22, 2023|
|IPO Open Date:||September 25, 2023|
|IPO Close Date:||September 27, 2023|
|Basis of Allotment:||October 3, 2023|
|Refunds:||October 4, 2023|
|Credit to Demat Account:||October 5, 2023|
|IPO Listing Date:||October 6, 2023|
JSW Infrastructure IPO Subscription Status
For the latest update on the JSW Infrastructure IPO, you can check this dedicated page for IPO subscription status.
JSW Infrastructure IPO Allotment Status
For the latest update on the JSW Infrastructure IPO, you can check this dedicated page for IPO allotment status.
JSW Infrastructure IPO Forms
For IPO form for the JSW Infrastructure IPO, you can check this dedicated page for IPO Forms.
JSW Infrastructure Company Financials
Here are some of the key financials of JSW Infrastructure Limited for the last three years:
- Revenue: The company’s revenue has grown from Rs 2,901 crore in FY 2020 to Rs 3,684 crore in FY 2022, at a CAGR of 12%.
- Profit after tax: The company has made a profit after tax of Rs 544 crore in FY 2020, Rs 682 crore in FY 2021, and Rs 732 crore in FY 2022.
- Debt: The company’s debt stood at Rs 2,100 crore in FY 2020, Rs 2,200 crore in FY 2021, and Rs 2,300 crore in FY 2022.
- Debt-to-equity ratio: The company’s debt-to-equity ratio was 1.76 in FY 2020, 1.83 in FY 2021, and 1.93 in FY 2022.
- Net asset value per share: The net asset value per share stood at Rs 39.67 as of March 31, 2023.
The company’s financial performance has been strong in recent years, with revenue and profit growing at a rapid pace. However, the company’s debt levels have also increased. This is a risk factor that investors should keep in mind before investing in the company.
Overall, the financials of JSW Infrastructure look good. The company has a strong track record of growth, and its debt levels are manageable. However, investors should carefully consider the risks before investing.
Here are some other things to keep in mind when analyzing the financials of JSW Infrastructure:
- The company’s operating margins have been declining in recent years. This is a concern, as it means that the company is not as profitable as it used to be.
- The company’s cash flow from operations has been negative in recent years. This means that the company is not generating enough cash from its operations to meet its financial obligations.
- The company’s inventory turnover ratio has been declining in recent years. This means that the company is taking longer to sell its inventory, which could lead to problems if the market conditions deteriorate.
Investors should carefully consider these factors before investing in JSW Infrastructure.
JSW Infrastructure IPO Pros & Cons
Here is a table of the pros and cons of investing in the JSW Infrastructure IPO:
|Strong track record of growth||High debt levels|
|Growing demand for port services in India||Operating margins declining|
|Well-positioned to benefit from the government’s infrastructure push||Cash flow from operations negative|
|Experienced management team||Inventory turnover ratio declining|
|Good brand reputation||IPO is likely to be oversubscribed|
- Sajjan Jindal Family Trust
- Sajjan Jindal
JSW Infrastructure IPO Registrar
KFin Technologies Limited
Telephone: +91 40 6716 2222
JSW Infrastructure Limited
Bandra Kurla Complex Bandra (East),
Mumbai 400 051,
Phone: +91 22 4286 1000
JSW Infrastructure IPO FAQs
JSW Infrastructure IPO has been confirmed. The IPO is set to enter the market on September 25th and conclude on September 27th.
The IPO will open on 25th September 2023.
You can apply for the JSW Infrastructure IPO through a stockbroker. There are two ways to apply for an IPO through a stockbroker:
Online: You can apply for an IPO online through your stockbroker’s website or mobile app.
Offline: You can apply for an IPO offline by filling up an IPO application form and submitting it to your stockbroker.
To apply for the JSW Infrastructure IPO online, you will need to create an account with your stockbroker and have a Demat account and a trading account. You will also need to have funds in your trading account to pay for the shares.
To apply for the JSW Infrastructure IPO offline, you will need to download the IPO application form from your stockbroker’s website or ask for a form from your stockbroker. Fill up the form and submit it to your stockbroker along with the required documents.
The required documents for applying for an IPO are:
Bank account statement
Proof of residence
The JSW Infrastructure IPO will open for subscription on September 25, 2023 and close on September 27, 2023. The shares are expected to be listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and the National Stock Exchange (NSE) on October 3, 2023.
The minimum investment amount for the JSW Infrastructure IPO is Rs 28,000 (280 shares).
Please note that this is not financial advice. Do your own research before investing in any IPO.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when applying for the JSW Infrastructure IPO:
The IPO is likely to be oversubscribed, so it is important to apply early.
You should only invest the amount that you can afford to lose.
You should do your own research on the company before investing.
Select Your Favorite Section