Organic Recycling System Limited IPO Details: The scheduled date for Organic Recycling System IPO has been confirmed. The IPO is set to enter the market on September 21st and conclude on September 26th. The company aims to gather approximately ₹50 crores through this IPO. This sum includes a fresh issue of ₹50 crores via 25,00,200 shares, each valued at ₹10. The retail quota is 50% and HNI is 50%. The market lot for the IPO is 600 shares and IPO will be listed on BSE SME.
What is Organic Recycling System IPO?
Organic Recycling Systems IPO is a SME IPO of 2,500,200 equity shares of the face value of ₹10 aggregating up to ₹50.00 Crores. The issue is priced at ₹200 per share. The minimum order quantity is 600 Shares.
The IPO opened for subscription on September 21, 2023 and closed on September 26, 2023. The allotment is expected to be finalized on Friday, September 29, 2023. The IPO will list on BSE SME with tentative listing date fixed as Thursday, October 5, 2023.
Organic Recycling Systems is a company that specializes in the recycling of organic waste. The company uses a variety of technologies to convert organic waste into compost, biogas, and other products. Organic Recycling Systems’ products are used by a variety of customers, including farmers, fertilizer companies, and waste management companies.
Organic Recycling Systems is a company that provides sustainable waste management solutions. It operates in three business verticals:
- Build Own Operate Transfer (BOOT): ORS builds, owns, and operates waste management facilities under long-term contracts with governments or other entities.
- Engineering Procurement and Commissioning (EPC): ORS designs, engineers, constructs, and commissions waste management facilities for its clients.
- Supply of key equipment: ORS supplies key equipment for waste management facilities, such as composters, biogas digesters, and incinerators.
ORS is committed to positive social impact and environmental protection. Its projects are designed to reduce the burden on landfills and recover maximum resources from waste.
In simpler terms:
Organic Recycling Systems is a waste management company that builds, operates, and sells waste management facilities. It is also committed to helping the environment and society by reducing waste and recovering resources.
Objectives of Organic Recycling System IPO
The IPO proceeds will be used for the following purposes:
- Funding the expansion of its manufacturing capacity
- Repayment of debt
- General corporate purposes
Organic Recycling Systems IPO Date & Price Band Details
|IPO Open:||September 21, 2023|
|IPO Close:||September 26, 2023|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹50.00 Crores, 2,500,200 Equity Shares|
|Face Value:||₹10 Per Equity Share|
|IPO Price Band:||₹200 Per Equity Share|
|IPO Listing on:||BSE SME|
|Retail Quota:||50% of the net offer|
|NII Quota:||50% of the net offer|
|DRHP Draft Prospectus:||Click Here|
|RHP Draft Prospectus:||Click Here|
Organic Recycling Systems IPO Market Lot
The Organic Recycling Systems IPO minimum market lot is 600 shares with a ₹120,000 application amount.
Organic Recycling Systems IPO Dates
The Organic Recycling Systems IPO date is September 21 and the IPO close date is September 26. The IPO allotment date is September 29 and the IPO might list on October 5.
|IPO Open Date:||September 21, 2023|
|IPO Close Date:||September 26, 2023|
|Basis of Allotment:||September 29, 2023|
|Refunds:||October 3, 2023|
|Credit to Demat Account:||October 4, 2023|
|IPO Listing Date:||October 5, 2023|
Organic Recycling IPO Subscription Status
For the latest update on the Organic Recycling Systems IPO, you can check this dedicated page for IPO subscription status.
Organic Recycling IPO Allotment Status
For the latest update on the Organic Recycling Systems IPO, you can check this dedicated page for IPO allotment status.
Organic Recycling Systems IPO Forms
For IPO form for the Organic Recycling Systems IPO, you can check this dedicated page for IPO Forms.
Organic Recycling Systems Company Financials
Organic Recycling Systems’ operating revenues range is INR 1 cr – 100 cr for the financial year ending on 31 March, 2022. Its EBITDA has increased by 51.87 % over the previous year. At the same time, its book networth has increased by 1.50 %. Other performance and liquidity ratios are available here.
This suggests that Organic Recycling Systems is a small but growing company with a healthy financial position. However, it is important to note that the company’s financial information is not publicly available, so it is difficult to assess its financial health in more detail.
Organic Recycling Systems IPO Pros & Cons
Here are some of the pros and cons of the Organic Recycling Systems IPO:
- Sustainable business model: Organic Recycling Systems is a company that provides sustainable waste management solutions. This is a growing industry with a lot of potential, as governments and businesses around the world are increasingly looking for ways to reduce their environmental impact.
- Experienced management team: Organic Recycling Systems has a management team with over 20 years of experience in the waste management industry.
- Strong financial performance: Organic Recycling Systems has a strong financial performance with growing revenue and EBITDA.
- Positive social impact: Organic Recycling Systems is a company that is committed to positive social impact. Its projects are designed to reduce the burden on landfills and recover maximum resources from waste.
- Small-cap company: Organic Recycling Systems is a small-cap company with a limited track record.
- Subject to higher volatility than large-cap companies: Small-cap companies are generally more volatile than large-cap companies, which means that their stock prices can fluctuate more wildly.
- Faces competition from a number of other companies in the waste management industry: Organic Recycling Systems faces competition from a number of other companies in the waste management industry, both domestic and international.
Overall, the Organic Recycling Systems IPO has both pros and cons. Investors should carefully consider their investment objectives and risk tolerance before making an investment decision.
- Mr. Sarang Bhand
Organic Recycling Systems IPO Registrar
Maashitla Securities Private Limited
Organic Recycling Systems Limited
Office No. 1003, 10th Floor,
The Affaires Plot No. 9, Sector-17,
Sanpada, Navi Mumbai- 400705
Organic Recycling Systems IPO FAQs
The IPO is set to enter the market on September 21st and conclude on September 26th.
The IPO will open on 21st September 2023.
The retail quota is 50% and HNI is 50%. The market lot is 600 shares.
To apply for the Organic Recycling Systems IPO, you can follow these steps:
Open a demat account and trading account with a broker. If you already have a demat and trading account, you can skip this step.
Enable ASBA (Application Supported by Blocked Amount) in your demat account. ASBA is a facility that allows you to block the funds required for the IPO application in your bank account. This ensures that your funds are only used if your IPO application is successful.
Log in to your broker’s IPO platform and select the Organic Recycling Systems IPO.
Enter the number of shares you want to apply for and the price you are willing to pay.
Review your application and submit it.
Once you have submitted your application, your broker will block the required funds in your bank account. If your IPO application is successful, the shares will be credited to your demat account and the blocked funds will be released from your bank account. If your IPO application is unsuccessful, the blocked funds will be released from your bank account.
Here are some additional tips for applying for the Organic Recycling Systems IPO:
Apply early. IPOs are often oversubscribed, so it is important to apply early to increase your chances of getting an allotment.
Apply for a higher number of shares. If you are willing to apply for a higher number of shares, you are more likely to get an allotment. However, keep in mind that you may not be allotted all of the shares you apply for.
Use a reliable broker. Choose a broker with a good track record and a reputation for efficient IPO processing.
Please note that the Organic Recycling Systems IPO is a small-cap IPO, so it is important to invest carefully and do your own research before applying.
Select Your Favorite Section